Wednesday, February 16, 2011

WITH HEAVY HEARTS


OUR SENIORS AT KEMIN - EACH ONE IS PRECIOUS TO US We have lost four seniors over the last months, two just passing this last week. The sorrow is deep as we loved each one and each one gave us so much joy. We understand how being close to and working with a senior project will certainly have losses, due to deaths of persons we love. Yet, it is not easy to get a message about someone we have been hoping to see again soon, take special gift to and just be with them as they smile, dance and sing from the depths of their hearts. Today - this blog is just to say we are so sorry to let you know of these losses. Our team will remember Anatolie. Leana came after the teams, so you did not get to meet her. They are precious to us - each and everyone. Saying good-bye is never easy.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I am sooo sadden. If I understand correctly the gentleman who played the spoons passed away? I was so looking forward to him play in April. My heart aches for all of you as I know you have come to love each and every one of them so dearly. This is indeed one of my most anticipated stops.

Blog Archive