Saturday, December 29, 2012

BEAUTY FROM ASHES.....THE WONDER AND AWE OF LIFE BEYOND POVERTY


HONORING OTHERS - CELEBRATING CULTURE

We took 23 people to the Nutcracker in Bishkek.  Our team, Dayspring children, volunteers, etc.  Little did we understand the impact this could have - here are some quotes after the ballet:

"never have I seen such beauty" from one of our team members

"I have dreamed all my life to see a ballet, how can I thank you?" from our most senior volunteer who has passed her 50th birthday

"...this is my first time to ever come to such an event..." a team member

and oh the awe and wonder in the eyes of the children...

AND ALL THIS FOR
$8.45 PER TICKET FOR THE BALLET - EXCELLENT SEATS
LESS THAN $4.00 EACH FOR DINNER

THANK YOU SPONSOR!!!!!!


The beautiful stage and theatre..



Dinner after the celebration... 


Seated and ready for the performance...


No comments:

Blog Archive